The two main fundraising programs are to seek corporate sponsors and individual donors.
I. Sponsors: We will target corporate sponsors who would like to support the Matthews Foundation.
II. Donors: We will seek donors through four main sources:
- Event driven fundraising
- Individual donors
- Product Sales
- Solicit grants from other Public Charities
1. Event driven fundraising:
2. Individual Donors: We will seek donations from the general public and will maintain a secure database of all past donors. We may solicit for new donations by mail or by email.
- Annual Summer Crush event: The Summer Crush event exclusively at Looney's Pub North will be one of the main fundraising platforms including a ticket for admission along with silent auction and raffle tickets
- Sponsor nights: proceeds from certain local restaurants will benefit the foundation
- Bull/Oyster Roast: proceeds from the event will benefit the foundation
4. Solicit grants from other public charities: We will identify public charities and submit applications through their grant making process to further The Matthews Foundation’s mission to help families with children who are suffering from ALL Leukemia.
- Donations through United Way can be directed to the Matthews Foundation.
- Shopping through Goodshop - any item your purchase online, proceeds benefit TMF